Multi-Craft Maintenance Mechanic
Sorry, this job has expired.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K/Retirement Plan
The Multi-craft Maintenance Mechanic ensures that all products are cooked, packed and distributed for Birchwood Foods are safe and wholesome and that they meet customer standards for food safety and quality. This position also assures compliance to areas of manufacturing and packing including raw materials, food processing, finished product, storage, handling, and shipping.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Handling raw and cooked product.
• Inspecting equipment for cleanliness.
• Testing cooked sample products.
• Lifting up to 40 lbs. or more.
• Upholding Birchwood Food Safety and Quality requirements at all times.
• Overseeing food production, ensuring product is produced according to regulations and QA documentation is accurate and maintained at all times.
• Training employees on new products, ensuring compliance to specifications.
• Conducting work in a safe manner and abiding by all company safety policies.
You must have:
• Verifiable and good work history.
• Excellent attendance.
• Reliable transportation.
• The ability to stand for extended periods at a time
• Excellent written and verbal skills; fluent in English
• Good, basic Math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, etc)
• Excellent computer skills (data entry, Word and Excel)
We are hiring for 1st and 2nd shifts.
Please click 'Apply now' or apply in person.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.